Homemade Veggies Pizza.
You can have Homemade Veggies Pizza using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Veggies Pizza
- Prepare of For the pizza dough:.
- You need of purpose flour.
- It’s of cultured buttermilk (optional).
- Prepare of yeast.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- It’s of Brussel sprouts (sliced).
- Prepare of Sliced shiitakes mushroom (I use dry shiitake and I soaked, you can use the fresh one instead).
- It’s of Bell pepper (sliced).
- It’s of Onions (tiny sliced).
- You need of Fresh spinach.
- You need of Pasta sauce.
- It’s of Pepper and salt for taste.
- It’s of Chilli flake (optional).
Homemade Veggies Pizza instructions
- Combine the lukewarm water with sugar and yeast, let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all the rest of the ingredients add the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in warm place. Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size..
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. I like to sautés the Brussel sprouts and the mushroom. So here what I do, heat up a teflon with a bit of oil. Sauted brussel sprouts and mushroom season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Preheat the oven at 425-450F if using pizza pan, and 500F if using pizza stone. Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently declare it and transfer to a lightly floured surface. And Knead briefly until smooth to remove any air pockets..
- Use either your hands or rolling pin to work the dough into 12 inch circle or you can make it rectangle. (You can brush the entire surface of pizza with oil or olive oil, but this time I skipped this steps). Use fork or toothpick poke holes all over the center of the pizza..
- Then layers with pasta sauce and add your desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until toppings are golden brown. Take it out from the oven, slice, and serve..
- Don’t forget to sprinkle chilli flakes if you like spicy on your pizza 🍕 Enjoy!.