Crescent roll Pizza ring. Warning: Making crescent ring recipes is addicting. The Best Crescent Roll Ring Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Bacon & Egg Crescent Ring, Taco Crescent Ring, Cranberry Turkey Crescent Ring.
Crescent Roll Breakfast Ring – crescent rolls, bacon, eggs, and cheese! The Perfect Quick & Easy Weeknight Dinner or Game Day Treat! This tasty veggie pizza recipe is easy to make at home, and it's something the whole family will love! You can cook Crescent roll Pizza ring using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crescent roll Pizza ring
- Prepare 2-8 packs of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Optional: 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
Made with a crescent roll base, it's a fun and simple recipe loaded with fresh veggies and a healthy helping of cheese! Perfect to serve as an appetizer! This Easy Pizza Ring is the perfect dinner for busy nights. It takes family pizza night to a whole new level.
Crescent roll Pizza ring step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease baking sheet or round pan..
- Place crescents around the pan as pictured. We used 12 out of the 16 crescents..
- Cook your sausage and crumble. Layer in pan on top pizza sauce, sausage, cheese, some of the herbs, onion and garlic powder..
- Close crescent rolls over the top and bake 12-15 minutes. When it’s finished melt butter and mix with minced garlic and brush on top. Serve with parmesan cheese on top or ranch..
This Crescent Roll Pizza is perfect for those nights when you get home from work and you just need something quick to whip up for the family. And if you're a crescent roll lover to begin with then you'll love this flaky and buttery pizza crust! And once it's topped with gooey cheese and spicy pepperoni. Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls are loaded with gooey mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Serve with warm marinara for dipping!