Pesto egg pizza. I used store bough pesto and pizza dough, but if you have the time, home made would be even better. The Best Pesto Breakfast Eggs Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Toasted Pesto Egg Breakfast Sandwiches, Pesto Proscuitto Breakfast Ciabatta, Pesto Steak And Eggs – Keto Breakfast.
Dividing evenly, top the baked dough with the chicken, arugula, pesto, fried eggs, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and. Pick up pizza dough and a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store, then put together this tempting pizza at home. Start with a thin coating of pesto and then add some dices sundried tomatoes. You can have Pesto egg pizza using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto egg pizza
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- It’s of shredded chicken.
- It’s of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of pesto.
- It’s of pine nuts.
Slice your pizza mozzarella nice and thick and use it to create a bit of a moat for the egg. Pesto Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This pesto pizza can also be served for breakfast. Transfer to oven: Slide parchment ontostone or baking sheet.
Pesto egg pizza step by step
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
Today's recipe, Pesto Chicken Pizza fits perfectly in those categories. Quick, easy, and healthy (for pizza at I use jarred pesto, and pre made pizza crust which makes this meal a cinch to prepare. Get the recipe for Chicken, Pesto, and Fried Egg Pizza. This Pesto Egg Salad is filled with flavor and nutritious ingredients! Pesto Veggie Pizza has a homemade (no-bake) crust topped with pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and any of your favorite vegetables!