Pizza baked stuffed French bread. Homemade French bread has never been easier! This simple recipe produces a light and fluffy loaf The other little variation I've added for this homemade French bread is a nifty bread baking hack Truly, this homemade French bread is the stuff dreams are made of. I make it often to deliver to.
Toss some rotisserie chicken with buffalo sauce. Save the top and hollow the center of the bread out slightly; set aside on large baking sheet. Brown the sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can cook Pizza baked stuffed French bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza baked stuffed French bread
- You need 1 of large/wide loaf French bread.
- It’s of For the filling:.
- You need 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 6 slices of salami cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced up pepperoni.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella.
- You need 8-10 of peppornis left whole.
- Prepare of For the garlic butter:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs.
Homemade French bread pizza topped with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings. Bake the pizza until the cheese is melted. Slice the French bread pizza and serve warm. Kids and adults love this easy pizza recipe!
Pizza baked stuffed French bread step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami..
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides..
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix.
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid..
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes.
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY.
Make a delicious French bread pizza using a baguette as dough. Stuffed pizzas are basically just folded over pizza slices. Baked in an oven with whatever filling you want, these calzones can be served with marinara sauce to help this pup soak up all of that c. **Sorry guys the video was a little late this week, was dealing with internet issues at my house! Promise to make it up to you guys!! Stuffed French Bread is a simple recipe for a crispy loaf of bread stuffed with cheesy minced beef.