Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza.
You can have Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- It’s 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- You need 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- You need 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- You need of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- You need of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza step by step
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.