You can have Tuna Pizza using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water/milk.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- It’s of Butter/Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of canned tuna.
- You need of Sliced tomatoes.
Tuna Pizza step by step
- Knead ingredients for pizza dough into a ball. Rest for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out dough ball into a flat circle, add butter/olive oil and tomato puree..
- Top with tuna, shredded cheese, and tomato slices.
- Bake in preheated oven (175°C) for 15-20 minutes, and slice to serve..