Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake.
You can have Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- Prepare of Ground Beef.
- It’s of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- It’s of Large Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of Refried Beans.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- You need of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake instructions
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..