You can have Pizza Roses using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Roses
- It’s of Pepperoni (at least 60 slices).
- You need 1 of tube Pillsbury Buttery Flake Crescents Dough (8 rolls worth).
- You need 6 teaspoons of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 3 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Little bit of Oregano.
Pizza Roses step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the counter and your hands then roll out the crescent dough.
- Pinch together the perforations in the dough to make it one single rectangular piece.
- Cut lines in dough, one down the middle hamburger style, and five cuts hotdog style to have twelve strips approximately one inch by six inches.
- Spread 1/2 a teaspoon of marinara sauce onto one side of each strip.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese (or more) on top of the marinara covered strips.
- Place five pieces (they will overlap each other) of pepperoni onto each strip, with the lower edge of the pepperoni lined up with the lower edge of the strip.
- For each strip, roll it spiral-like, so a top-down view (the pepperoni that sticks out a bit is the top) is a spiral.
- Use a cupcake pan, spray with oil, and put one rose in each spot.
- Sprinkle a small pinch more cheese and a sprinkle of oregano on top of each rose.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a middle rack at 350°.