Mini taco pizza. These simple mini taco pizzas are absolutely delicious and whip up in a hurry, so enjoy them on those busy school days when the kids are hungry for awesome! Sour cream and cilantro for dipping. See recipe card below for details on how to make Mini Fried Taco Pizza Pockets.
This is a sponsored conversation written. In a bowl, mix together butter, garlic powder… Mini Pizza Taco's – Twisted-Can Make. Mini Pizza Tacos are the perfect bite-sized morsels for your next casual party because everyone loves pizza and tacos, so why not just combine everyone's two favorite foods into one mega delicious. You can cook Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- It’s 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- You need of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion.
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
Fill this delicious pizza Taco Pizza. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome games for free. Simple to make and awesome flavor! This is the best recipe I have had so far for tacos. MINI TACO PIZZA – this is easy enough for kids to make or help with!