Homemade Pizza from Leftovers.
You can cook Homemade Pizza from Leftovers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza from Leftovers
- Prepare of For the pizza dough.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of warm water.
- It’s of active yeast.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of For the stuffings.
- It’s of any left over meats.
- It’s of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of parmesan grated.
- It’s of tomato pizza sauce.
- It’s of cracked black peppercorns.
- You need of dust with italian seasoning.
Homemade Pizza from Leftovers step by step
- For the dough,,,,, mix the warm water slowly in flour and stir it until all the flour are free from lumps and goes firm.
- Rest the yeast and the dough,, until dough and yeast rise up.
- Mix the yeast onto the dough and let them rise up, again for 30 mins. then cut the dough in four parts.., knead the dough using by hand, or a machine, or a rolling pin.
- Pour in some pizza sauce in the center of the dough and spread it out covering the whole dough.
- Just continue, put all your left over meats,, and veggies, then spread the cheese all over.
- Bake in a over for 10 minutes.
- Serves with your favourite cold drinks.