Hazelnut banana bread. The chocolate hazelnut combination got my attention so I gave this a try. Mash the bananas with the back of a fork in a large bowl until only a few lumps remain. We added chocolate-hazelnut spread to banana bread batter for a moist and delicious alternative to a traditional banana loaf.
I used and loved hazelnut oil here. Another oil to consider would be. How about getting a loaf of this delicious Chocolate Hazelnut Peanut Butter Banana Bread baking in the oven and change your course today? Hey Mother. Hazelnut banana bread will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. It is possible Making Hazelnut banana bread use 18 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Hazelnut banana bread
- need 180 g something plain flour (GF flour works).
- You need 100 g something finely ground hazelnuts.
- You need 1 something flax egg (1 tbsp flax +2 tbsp water).
- need 2 something very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 50 g something coconut oil.
- prepare 75 g something brown sugar.
- need 80 ml something non dairy milk.
- You need 1 tsp something lemon juice or vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp something cinnamon.
- prepare 100 g something chocolate chips.
- prepare something You will need:.
- You need Loaf something tin.
- need something Parchment paper.
- You need something Scales.
I was driving with my husband the other day and he made. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Banana Cake with Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Streusel-simple banana cake with a swirl of chocolate hazelnut butter and sweet chocolate chip hazelnut streusel topping!
Hazelnut banana bread Steps Culinary
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F. Grease your loaf tin with oil and line with parchment paper..
- Prepare flax egg by adding 2 tbsp water to 1 tbsp of ground flax..
- Add lemon juice or vinegar to milk and stir. This is your 'buttermilk'. Leave to the side until needed later..
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients together: flour, ground hazelnuts, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl until no large lumps remain. To the bananas combine brown sugar, vanilla, melted coconut oil, flax egg, and buttermilk, whisking until homogeneous..
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture; stir to combine. Once the batter is almost fully mixed, add in chocolate chips and continue stirring..
- Pour batter into prepared tin and place into preheated oven for 45 – 50 minutes..
- Once the bread is out of the oven, leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then remove from its tin and parchment to continue cooling on a wire rack..
Sort of like banana bread but with added goodies! This is great for breakfast and also for an afternoon snack. A lovely moist spiced loaf made with bananas, sweet potato and hazelnuts. Chocolate-Hazelnut Banana Crepes Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Stir in brown sugar until blended.