Lora's Quick Banana Bread.
Hello Mummy. Lora's Quick Banana Bread it was easy to do. It is possible Culinary Lora's Quick Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Lora's Quick Banana Bread
- need something banana bread.
- prepare something very ripe medium sized bananas.
- prepare something butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- need something eggs, room temp.
- prepare something brown sugar, lightly packed.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- need something flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- You need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- You need something nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- prepare something chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Lora's Quick Banana Bread Instructions Creation
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.