Vegan banana bread. I love my vegan banana breads, and have quite a few variations in the recipe collection, like this Blueberry Banana Oat Bread, Buckwheat Banana Bread, and Carrot Banana Bread. The best banana bread ever, and it's vegan! Over the years, I've tested oodles of vegan banana bread recipes and never settled on one that I thought was "it".
For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! Hi Mother. Vegan banana bread can be tried at home with your loved family. You can Preparing Vegan banana bread use 9 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Vegan banana bread
- need something whole wheat flour.
- need something medium sized banana or 2 large banana(fully ripe).
- prepare something brown sugar.
- You need something oil.
- prepare something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- You need something cinnamon powder.
- You need something water.
- You need something vinegar or 2tsp lemon juice.
This is the only banana bread recipe you will need! This vegan banana bread is moist, lightly spiced, and perfectly sweet. Happy ending alert: This vegan banana nut bread recipe is "just right" in every way. Home cooks have weighed in, and they love this easy vegan banana bread recipe.
Vegan banana bread Processes Preparing
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes. Grease the loaf pan and set aside. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature. Sieve together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon powder thrice..
- Mash the banana well without any chunks. Add brown sugar and 1/4 cup of water whisk until the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add oil, vinegar and mix again..
- Add the sieve the flour mixture in 3 batches and whisk without any lumps. Stir it slowly don't overmix. If required add water in small batches.I used totally of 3/4cup+2 tbsp water. The water required depends on the wheat flour you are using. This batter would slightly thicker only..
- Pour it to a greased loaf pan and level it with a spatula.Tap the pan 2 or 3 times..
- Bake it for 65 minutes in preheated oven for 180degree Celcius. A skewer inserted must come out clean once baked..
- Allow the banana bread to cool down a bit and place it on a wire rack to cool down completely..
- Slice the bread once it's completely cooled..
Meet the Best Vegan Banana Bread. I made it and I loved it and now I am sharing it with you. Is it better than my Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread? I feel like a traitor for even thinking that. The perfect vegan banana bread, with no egg replacements.