Banana wheat choco bread. This whole wheat banana bread is made without oil and butter. Rather, applesauce is used to give the bread moisture. Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined.
This Whole Wheat Banana Bread is lightened up with Greek yogurt and less sugar! Do you always have extra bananas leftover at the end of the week? The best thing about this banana bread is that it's moist and perfectly sweet, but it's not overloaded with oil, butter, or sugar. Hello Mommy. Banana wheat choco bread the tastiest and easiest way to do it. It is possible Preparing Banana wheat choco bread use 11 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana wheat choco bread
- need something big size banana.
- need something cup sugar.
- prepare something melted butter.
- You need something olive oil.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- You need something egg.
- need something wheat flour.
- prepare something cocoa powder.
- You need something baking powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- You need something salt.
A subtle banana flavor comes through in this moist whole wheat loaf. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. This moist, tender, richly flavored loaf features whole wheat flour, making this a super (and tasty!) way to increase your family's intake of healthy fiber. Using honey as some of the sweetener adds both moistness, and the merest hint of honey flavor.
Banana wheat choco bread Steps Cooking
- Smash banana well with half cup powdered sugar..
- Add 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp vanila extract, 1 egg. Beat well..
- Add 1 cup wheat flour, 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 pinch salt. Mix well. Don’t beat. Add nuts if you wish..
- Transfer to loaf pan. Bake at 375 F for 30 mins..
Banana bread is one of those recipes with a thousand different versions floating around the internet and in books. I typically use whole wheat pastry flour in most baking recipes but traditional, slightly courser whole wheat flours work in this bread as well. Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Banana Bread. Healthy and easy to make, this whole wheat greek yogurt banana bread comes together in one bowl and is filled with good-for-you ingredients. healthyish. Wrap tightly in plastic and store at room temperature.