Bananas Foster mug cake. A Bananas Foster Cake that I saw in a Southern Lady magazine. I've been looking for an excuse to try. Follow my easy recipes on Instgram @KetosisMom or full written out recipes on KetosisMom.net!
They are easy, tasty and perfect for a single serving dessert, which is great when you have a husband who has an aversion to sweets. Bananas Foster Cake is my latest obsession. I have to admit that I didn't know Bananas Foster until last year. Hi Mummy. Bananas Foster mug cake but can be done by beginners. You can Making Bananas Foster mug cake use 5 Ingredients and 10 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Bananas Foster mug cake
- prepare 1/4 cup something flapjacked pancake mix.
- prepare 1 scoop something Quest banana cream powder.
- You need 6 g something baking caramel bits.
- need 1/3 cup something water.
- need 1 tsp something Swerve no calorie sweetner.
I saw it on TV and wow. It's the perfect recipe for when you need that quick nutritious boost – after all it's hard to beat the nutrient combination of bananas, nuts, milk and (possibly) eggs. It's also sweet and tasty, perfect for taking away those horrible sugar cravings without gorging on those nasty. This decadent vegan bananas foster cake is a sample recipe from Sweet Vegan Treats by Hannah Kaminsky.
Bananas Foster mug cake Instructions Creation
- 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- 1 scoop of banana cream powder or just use an individual packet.
- Tsp of Swerve.
- 6 g of caramel baking bits this is where the scale comes in handy it's too hard to measure 1/2 tbsp of dry bits.
- Add water 1/3 cup seems to be enough.
- ISO splash no calories 1 tsp.
- Place batter in a microwave safe container. I'm playing so I'm using the ramekin a mug is fine.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- MFP information for cake alone.
- I added a scoop of Halo Top salted caramel it went well..
Banana cake is often a disappointing, dry mess as many people think it's perfectly all right to use any old banana bread recipe, slap some frosting on top, and call it a. A super easy & delicious banana mug cake for one person! So if you are a fan of that recipe, be sure to give this banana mug cake a try, and it might just become your new favorite! Brush with lemon juice and sprinkle with pecans. Stir in the mashed bananas and vanilla.