Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa.
Hello Mummy. Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa guaranteed you will collect. You will be able Making Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa use 7 Ingredients and 1 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa
- You need something banana.
- prepare something sliced almonds.
- You need something sweet masala mix like: cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg.
- You need something Cardamom seeds.
- prepare something Little cocoa powder.
- need something Little all spice.
- need something butter (i didnt have ghee at home).
Dr. Madhumita Mishra's Banana Halwa Instructions Culinary
- Melt the butter in a pan. Puree the bananas in a food processor (no water, no milk, nothing added). Add the banana puree to the melted butter and stir often. Add all the spices, and most of the almonds. Also leave some almonds for garnish. Keep stirring until brown and sticky. Serve with almonds or cashews or nuts, to your taste. I like to eat it warm, or cold, doesnt matter, its amazing. Bahut Dhanyavaad🥳.