banana chip snack cake. Not only does this Banana Chocolate Chip Snack Cake have less sugar, it is also dairy, egg and oil free. I hope you love this delicious Chocolate Chip Snack Cake as much as we do. If you try it, please come back and leave me a comment below with your feedback and star rating.
This banana chocolate chip cake (perfect for snacking!) takes just minutes to whip up and is fluffy and tender – with a delicious hint of hearty whole How's that? My family and I are head over heels for this banana chocolate chip cake! This delightful little cake has the flavor of. Hi Mommy. banana chip snack cake guaranteed you will collect. You can Creation banana chip snack cake use 10 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients banana chip snack cake
- prepare 2 cup something flour.
- need 2 1/2 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch something salt.
- prepare 1 1/4 cup something sugar.
- need 8 tbsp something butter.
- You need 2 large something eggs.
- need 2 something ripe lg. bananas.
- prepare 1/2 cup something milk.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- prepare 3/4 cup something chocolate chips.
Chocolate chips make an appearance, too, and even though their role is small, it's impactful—especially if you frost and cut the cake before it's completely. Banana-Chocolate Chip Snack Cake is fluffy and moist, loaded with chocolate chips, and topped with a simple cream cheese frosting. This banana-chocolate chip snack cake shot right on up to the top five of go-to easy recipes that can be made quickly should you need a fabulous dessert on short notice. But tender, fluffy banana snack cake is something else again.
banana chip snack cake Guidelines Cooking
- pre heat oven to 350 . spray 8 by 8 pan with cooking spray..
- eat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy . add eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each . mix in bananas milk and vanilla . mix rest of the dry ingredients and add to egg mixture until no flour streaks remain..
- add the chips to the batter and pour into the pan. bake for 55 to 65 minutes until done..
- let cool for 2 hours, and enjoy !.
Unlike dense, moist banana bread, banana snack cake has a fluffy, tender crumb. To create this light structure, we beat softened butter with sugar, which incorporated air into the batter. Banana cake with chocolate chips – so delicious and moist, it doesn't need frosting. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed and scraping bowl often, until well mixed. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.