Lora's Quick Banana Bread.
Howdy Mummy. Lora's Quick Banana Bread can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. It is possible Cooking Lora's Quick Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Lora's Quick Banana Bread
- You need something banana bread.
- You need 3 something very ripe medium sized bananas.
- prepare 1/4 cup something butter (melted and cooled) OR coconut oil liquified.
- need 2 large something eggs, room temp.
- You need 3/4 cup something brown sugar, lightly packed.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- need 1 1/2 cup something flour (i use 1/2 cup each of white, spelt & whole wheat).
- prepare 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1 pinch something salt.
- need 1 pinch something nutmeg (i usually use 1/2 teaspoon).
- You need 2/3 cup something chocolate chips or chopped nuts (optional).
Lora's Quick Banana Bread Guidelines Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- grease your loaf pan, or mini muffins pan (36).
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl..
- Add (to the bananas) eggs, butter and vanilla – mix until combined with mixer at medium speed. Add sugar, mix on high until combined and a little fluffy..
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda , salt and nutmeg – mix with a fork or wisk.
- Add flour mixture to bananas 1/3 at a time, mix until just combined with a wooden spoon or spatula . Fold in chocolate chips or nuts if using..
- bake in hot oven – loaf 50 – 55 minutes, mini muffins 15 – 18 minutes..
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool thoroughly.