The best banana bread ever. This recipe makes the best banana bread ever – seriously. It is so tender, so rich in banana flavor and so, so easy to make. You don't even need an electric mixer – just a fork to mash the bananas and a wooden spoon to mix the batter together.
In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. In a large bowl whisk together the melted butter, and sugars. Add the eggs one and a time and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Howdy Momma. The best banana bread ever the tastiest and easiest way to do it. It is possible Making The best banana bread ever use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients The best banana bread ever
- prepare 1 cup something melted butter.
- You need 1 3/4 cup something dark brown sugar.
- need 4 something eggs.
- You need 3 cup something flour.
- need 1 cup something milk.
- need 3/4 tsp something salt.
- prepare 3 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 4 cup something mashed bananas (about 8 bananas ).
- prepare 1 tbsp something vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts (opional).
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, mashed bananas, oil, and vanilla. Submitted by Gert Kaiser of Kenosha, Wisconsin, the best-ever banana bread calls for all of the usual ingredients, like flour, sugar and (surprise!) bananas. But a few special mix-ins, like buttermilk and walnuts, really take this quick bread over the top.
The best banana bread ever Instructions Creation
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix butter , brown sugar , and eggs in large bowl.
- add flour , salt , baking soda and milk . mix well.
- add vanilla and bananas then mix well.
- if adding walnuts stir them in.
- spray pans with nonstick cooking spray . Divide into 3 pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
Remove odd pots and pans from oven. This is the best banana bread recipe ever! It is super easy to make, extremely moist and full of sweet banana flavors and aromas. This recipe is perfect to have on hand now that kids are back in school. I love to slice the banana bread after it has cooled completely and store slices in Ziplock bags for on the go breakfasts or snacks.