Almond Banana Muffins.
Hi Mummy. Almond Banana Muffins is a popular meal. It is possible Making Almond Banana Muffins use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Almond Banana Muffins
- You need something large over riped banana (I used sunpride).
- need something eggs (room temperature).
- prepare something brown sugar.
- prepare something butter (I used orchid).
- You need something all purpose flour.
- You need something vanilla essence.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something Sliced almond for topping.
Almond Banana Muffins Processes Creation
- Mix the butter and brown sugar with mixer until it blends well (at least 5 min).
- Pour the eggs one at a time (still using mixer) mix well..
- Mashed the banana with fork (put aside).
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and vanilla essence to the butter and eggs mix. Using spatula gently fold and mix well.
- Add some mashed banana into the mixture.
- Preheat oven at 180C. Put the mixture into the muffin tray. Garnish with almond on the top.
- Baked for 15-20 min until it rise. Check with toothpick if it’s done then the toothpick should be clean.