Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread.
Howdy Mother. Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread guaranteed you will collect. You can Making Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread use 17 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread
- prepare 3 something bananas, mashed but leave a few chunks.
- You need 3/4 cup something applesauce.
- You need 3 something eggs, whisked.
- need 3 tbsp something vanilla soy milk or whole milk.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- need 1 tsp something ground nutmeg.
- prepare 2 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- prepare 1 cup something granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1/8 cup something chopped walnuts or candied walnuts.
- You need 1/8 cup something slivered almonds or chopped macadamia nuts.
- prepare 1/3 cup something raisins.
- You need 1/3 cup something diced green apple.
- need 1/3 cup something dried cranberries (craisins).
- prepare 1/3 cup something dried cherries.
- need 1/3 cup something milk chocolate chips.
Banana n Mixed Fruit Bread Steps Creation
- preheat oven to 350..
- in a large bowl mix together mashed bananas, applesause, eggs & milk..
- in a seperate bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- add dry to wet. mix well..
- fold in all other fruits, nuts and chocolate chips..
- prepare 2 bread loaf pans by spraying with baking spray..
- divide mix into both pans evenly..
- bake for about an hour. bread will be done when browned, a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- slice and serve..