Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Mommy. Banana bread guaranteed you will collect. You can Culinary Banana bread use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- prepare something bananas , over- ripened.
- You need something Butter , melted.
- You need something Sugar (can be reduced to 1/2).
- You need something Vanilla.
- You need something Baking soda.
- You need something salt.
- You need something Flour.
- prepare something egg.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.
Banana bread Guidelines Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C)..
- With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in..
- Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan..
- For a cinnamon swirl, pour only half the batter and add a mixture of cinnamon and sugar in between the batter. And sprinkle some on top..
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve..
- The second time I tried this, I skipped the cinnamon sugar and threw in dark chocolate chunks. Unbelievable! So try different combinations and see how it goes. You can't go wrong with a banana bread..
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly