My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread.
Howdy Mommy. My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Making My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 13 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
- You need something Self Rising Flour.
- You need something Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- need something Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- need something Granulated Sugar.
- You need something Eggs, Room Tempature.
- prepare something Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- need something Bananas, Very Ripe.
- prepare something Baking Soda.
- You need something chopped nuts.
- You need something Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- You need something Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread Guidelines Creation
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..