Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread.
Hi Momma. Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread is one of the most popular foods. You can Preparing Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread use 13 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread
- need 90 grams something Bananas.
- need 80 grams something Plain yogurt.
- prepare 200 grams something Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 20 grams something Cake flour.
- You need 22 grams something Sugar.
- prepare 2 1/2 grams something Salt.
- You need 3 grams something Dry yeast.
- need 22 grams something Unsalted butter.
- prepare something For the syrup:.
- prepare 30 grams something Sugar.
- You need 30 grams something Unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp something water.
- prepare 1 dash something bit Cinnamon powder.
Banana Yogurt Monkey Bread Directions Preparing
- Mash up the banana with a fork to turn it into a paste. Put the yeast in a bread machine, and start the dough-only program. Add the butter after 5 minutes..
- Test the dough with your finger to see if it's risen enough. If it hasn't, keep it rising. When it's done, take the dough out onto a work surface, and punch it down to deflate..
- Divide the dough into 24 to 30 portions and round out each one. Leave to rest for 15 minutes. I divided it into 26 portions this time, but the number can be approximate..
- While the dough rests, make the syrup. Put all the syrup ingredients in a pan, and dissolve over low heat. Add cinnamon if you like..
- When the dough has rested, press down on each piece with your hands to form 6cm diameter circles..
- Pinch the dough together as shown to seal them closed on the bottom like this..
- Pinch closed from side to side too, round in the corners, and pinch closed securely. Roll to form a ball..
- Dip each ball in syrup, and pack into an oiled kugelhopf mold with the seam side up. Pour any remaining syrup into the mold..
- Leave it to rise to double its size. Preheat the oven to 200°C when the time is right..
- Lower the oven temperature to 180°C, and bake for 24 minutes. When it's baked, drop the mold onto your countertop from about a 15cm height to push out the hot air. Invert onto a plate..
- Take care not to burn yourself as you rip up and eat the hot bread. It's so good, you won't be able to stop. It's delicious when cooled down too..