Chocolate banana bread with cinnamon+cardamom #weeklyjikonichallenge. Cinnamon Banana Bread Best Banana Bread Sweet Tarts Dessert Recipes Desserts Melting Chocolate Mousse Pudding Cooking. Nut roll with chocolate in a festive wreath shape. Very buttery and tender yeast cake with a lot of nut and chocolate filling.
This fragrant bread is better than original banana bread. If you don't have cardamom, you can substitute ground nutmeg. This easy banana cinnamon bread recipe is so moist with a ribbon of buttery cinnamon swirled throughout. Hello Momma. Chocolate banana bread with cinnamon+cardamom #weeklyjikonichallenge including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You will be able Creation Chocolate banana bread with cinnamon+cardamom #weeklyjikonichallenge use 11 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate banana bread with cinnamon+cardamom #weeklyjikonichallenge
- You need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need something granulated sugar + 2tbsp.
- prepare something baking powder.
- prepare something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- need something cinnamon ground.
- need something cardamom ground.
- prepare something very ripe bananas, mashed.
- need something large eggs beaten.
- prepare something unsalted butter melted.
It's a banana bread everyone will love! You can't have cinnamon swirl banana bread without the swirl! It took quite a few trials to get it just right and luckily, the easiest technique ended up. Actually, my other idea was a chocolate chip banana bread, but my husband seems to think that bananas and chocolate are a weird combination.
Chocolate banana bread with cinnamon+cardamom #weeklyjikonichallenge Instructions Making
- Prepare your baking tin and set aside. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celcius.
- In one mixing bowl, add the dry ingredients from the flour to cardamom in that order..
- Whisk all these dry ingredients together until they are combined. Set aside..
- In another large bowl, add your mashed bananas. Followed by the beaten eggs and melted butter..
- Mix the wet ingredients until well combined..
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients..
- Using a spatula mix the two until they are just combined. Don’t over mix. Mixture will be thick and chunky.
- Add the dough to your baking tin and spread it evenly in the pan..
- Put the bread in the preheated oven and bake for 55-65 minutes until done..
- Transfer to cooling rack and let the bread cool..
- Enjoy with a cup of warm milk 😊.
The cinnamon swirl is just a mix of cinnamon and sugar layered with the banana bread mixture. For the swirl, you can either make one thicker layer or. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork. If you're a fan of banana bread, then you'll want to try this easy banana muffin recipe.