Banana Bread with Almonds.
Hi Mother. Banana Bread with Almonds it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. You can Preparing Banana Bread with Almonds use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread with Almonds
- You need 250 g something self-raising flour.
- You need 3 something very ripe bananas.
- prepare 2 Tbsp something apple juice.
- You need 125 g something unsalted butter.
- You need 2 something eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp something cinnamon.
- prepare 2 Tbsp something honey or sugar.
- need 50 g something sliced almonds.
Banana Bread with Almonds Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease your loaf tin with a little oil then dust the sides lightly with some flour..
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Leave a few small chunks. Add the apple juice and stir in..
- In a separate large bowl, beat the butter until it's soft and creamy. Add one egg and beat it in very well. Add the next egg and do the same..
- Add the flour, cinnamon, honey/sugar, and banana mixture to the eggs and butter. Fold everything together but don't over mix..
- Pour the batter into the loaf tin and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through (it could take up to 60 minutes depending on your oven)..
- Check if it's done by sticking a skewer in the center for a couple seconds. If it comes out clean, it's done! If not, bake it another few minutes until done..
- Remove the loaf onto a wire rack and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then remove it from the tin and let it finish cooling all the way..