Banana Bread (sugar free).
Howdy Mommy. Banana Bread (sugar free) is currently being searched by users around us. It is possible Cooking Banana Bread (sugar free) use 6 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread (sugar free)
- need 2 tbsp something margarine – regular.
- You need 1 cup something unsweetened apple sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup something splenda – granulated for baking.
- prepare 3 medium something overly ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- You need 1 medium something egg.
Banana Bread (sugar free) Guidelines Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F 350 Fahrenheit.
- Cream margarine and Splenda then add unsweetened applesauce.
- Then add 1 beaten egg and 3 mashed bananas.
- Blend in flour, soda, and salt.
- Pour into a medium lightly greased baking dish and bake for 35-50 minutes (dependent on the size and depth of your baking pan) until golden brown on the top.