Brazilian Banana Cake.
Howdy Momma. Brazilian Banana Cake this delicious thing makes dinner special. You will be able Cooking Brazilian Banana Cake use 7 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Brazilian Banana Cake
- You need something bananas (3 bananas aprox.) mashed with a fork.
- prepare something caster sugar.
- prepare something sunflower oil.
- need something plain white flour.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- need something icing sugar.
Brazilian Banana Cake Instructions Making
- In a bowl, mix the sunflower oil and the sugar..
- Add the eggs, whisk them till well combined..
- Add the bananas and whisk vigorously. You can also use a electric mixer..
- Add the flour, 1 TSP of ground cinnamon and the baking powder..
- Mix it well and pour it into a baking tin, buttered and lined with baking paper..
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Pierce the middle of the cake with a skewer and if it comes out dry, the cake is ready..
- Remove it from the tin once it's cool by lifting the paper..
- Place the cake on a plate. In a small bowl, mix 1 TSP of ground cinnamon and 1 TBSP of icing sugar. Using a sieve, dust all over the cake. It's ready to serve! Perfect with a cup of tea. Enjoy.