Howdy Mother. Banana Pudding like all family members. You can Cooking Banana Pudding use 11 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Pudding
- You need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something salt.
- need something whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- need something – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- need something (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- need something large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something large bananas, slices.
- prepare something vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- prepare something large egg whites.
- need something sugar.
Banana Pudding Guidelines Creation
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..