Banana bread with choco chip's #breakfastidearecipe. In this easy chocolate chip banana bread recipe, I love combining mini and regular chocolate chips. Vegan / egg-free banana bread: Replace the egg with a flax egg. The best bananas for banana bread are so ripe you're thinking about throwing them away.
Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle with a few more chocolate chips if desired. Place loaf pan on a baking sheet and set in the oven. Hi Mother. Banana bread with choco chip's #breakfastidearecipe very light. You can Preparing Banana bread with choco chip's #breakfastidearecipe use 12 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread with choco chip's #breakfastidearecipe
- need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something baking powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something sugar.
- need something milk.
- prepare something eggs.
- You need something margarine.
- You need something chocolate chips.
- prepare something very ripe medium banana's.
- You need something cinnamon.
- You need something salt.
This zucchini banana bread uses rolled oats as the base, so it's packed with fiber and whole grains. But the end result is still moist and delicious, so If you want to add chocolate chips, you only need a small amount to make this bread taste super indulgent. I like semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips, but. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds!
Banana bread with choco chip's #breakfastidearecipe Instructions Making
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease n flour a medium loaf pan. Assemble all your ingredients and measure them..
- Mix the dry ingredients, baking powder,soda,cinnamon n salt n set a side.
- In a large bowl put the eggs, sugar,milk,margarine,vanilla essence, and banana's and whisk using a hand mixer until well incorporated.
- Fold inn the flour gently.
- Finally fold inn the choco chip's and pour into the prepared pan..
- Bake @180 degrees for 55-70 mins. Let it cool for about 30mins before slicing..
- Enjoy with a cup of milk..
While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick!