Starbuck's style banana bread.
Hey Momma. Starbuck's style banana bread is currently being searched by users around us. It is possible Making Starbuck's style banana bread use 9 Ingredients and 3 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Starbuck's style banana bread
- prepare 1 something & 2/3 cup flour.
- You need 1 cup something sugar powdered.
- You need 1/2 cup something butter.
- need 3 something eggs.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1 cup something mashed bananas.
- prepare 1/2 cup something sour cream or curd.
- You need 1/2 cup something walnuts chopped(optional).
Starbuck's style banana bread Guidelines Preparing
- Sift the flour and soda and set aside..
- In a bowl combine butter and powdered sugar and beat with an electric beater till creamy and light in colour. Add the eggs one at a time. Beat well. Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Now add the mashed bananas, vanilla essence, sour cream/ curds and walnuts(optional). Mix until combined..
- Grease and lined 9 inch bread loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour in the batter and bake at 180°C for 1 hour or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..