Heathy double chocolate banana bread.
Hi Momma. Heathy double chocolate banana bread very light. You can Culinary Heathy double chocolate banana bread use 13 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Heathy double chocolate banana bread
- need something brown sugar.
- need something honey.
- prepare something milk.
- You need something vegetable oil.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something large eggs.
- need something medium mashed banana.
- You need something whole wheat pastry flour(can replace by all purposes flour if you can’t find it).
- prepare something natural cocoa powder.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- prepare something chocolate chips (plus more to sprinkle on top).
Heathy double chocolate banana bread Processes Culinary
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5" loaf pan with olive oil spray..
- In a big mixing bowl mix wet ingredients: sugar, milk, oil, honey, egg & mashed banana..
- Sift in dry ingredients:the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and gently incorporate with the wet. Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan, top with extra chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the loaf comes out clean. (If bread starts to brown too much on the top, cover with foil and continue to bake until cooked through)..
- Allow the baked loaf to rest in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes. Remove the loaf by loosening the sides with a spatula tilting the loaf pan, and gently pulling the loaf out of the pan with your fingers or being careful not to smudge the chocolate chips..
- Slice into thick slices and serve..