My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread.
Howdy Mummy. My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread is one of the most popular foods. It is possible Creation My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 13 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
- You need 2 cup something Self Rising Flour.
- prepare 1 stick something Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature.
- need 1/2 cup something Dark Brown Sugar, Packed.
- You need 1/2 cup something Granulated Sugar.
- need 2 something Eggs, Room Tempature.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt).
- need 4 large something Bananas, Very Ripe.
- need 1 tsp something Baking Soda.
- prepare 1/2 cup something chopped nuts.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional).
- prepare 2 tsp something Vanilla Extract.
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat Oven to 325°F..
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well..
- Cream Butter.
- Add granulated sugar & beat well..
- Add brown sugar & mix well..
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes..
- Add Sour Cream & mix well..
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together..
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture..
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined..
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined..
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it..
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe..