Banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet. Hi Mother. Banana cake is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You will be able Cooking Banana cake use 7 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana cake
- You need 500 g something flour.
- prepare 500 g something banana (peeled and mashed).
- You need 350 g something sugar.
- prepare 5 something eggs.
- prepare 18 g something bicarbonate of soda.
- prepare 190 ml something milk.
- You need 190 ml something oil.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe! Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
Banana cake Processes Cooking
- In a mixing add sugar, eggs and banana and mix well.
- Add in the flour and mix well.
- Gradually add milk and oil. Mix well.
- Pour in a greased or lined cake pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 1h-1h30min.
We top this recipe with a simply amazing homemade cream cheese frosting. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Cake VI. This banana cake recipe is the most delicious way to use up old bananas. It's easy to make and the banana cake recipe makes the most moist and fluffy cake. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – an easy banana cake, made as a sheet cake!