Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine.
Hey Momma. Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine delicious and nutritious as in this article !. You will be able Making Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine use 6 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
- You need something Unsalted butter.
- You need something Sugar.
- need something Beaten eggs.
- need something Pancake mix.
- You need something Bananas.
- need something Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips).
Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine Directions Creation
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces..
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.).
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.).
- Choose the "cake" setting, and press start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store..