Hi Mother. Banana Bread for family meals at home is the right choice. You will be able Making Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- prepare something all-purpose flour.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something salt.
- need something baking soda.
- You need something sugar.
- prepare something butter.
- You need something eggs.
- need something milk.
- You need something mashed ripe banana (~2-3, the blacker, the better!).
- You need something chopped pecans or walnuts.
Banana Bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare an 8"x4"x2" (1-lb) loaf pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a baking pan, add bananas and cover in half the sugar, bake for 20-25 min (long enough to get the sugar to melt and the bananas' flavor to open).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, cream half of sugar and shortening with electric mixer till light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and then the milk, beating till smooth after each addition.
- Add flour mixture and mashed banana alternately to creamed mixture, folding till smooth after each addition. Gently fold in the chopped pecans or walnuts and/or chocolate.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.