Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. Hello Mommy. Banana Bread suitable as a refreshing dish. You can Preparing Banana Bread use 9 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need 3-4 something ripe bananas.
- need 1/3 c. something melted butter.
- You need 1/2 c. something Light brown sugar (we use cane sugar).
- need 1 something egg.
- prepare 1 tsp. something vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 c. something Self rising flour.
- need 1/2 c. something crushed pecans.
- prepare 1 tsp. something cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 c. something crushed pineapple drained *optional.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes.
Banana Bread Processes Culinary
- If you chose not to add the crushed pineapple then you need to increase the sugar in recipe to 2/3c. sugar..
- Preheat oven to 350*F or 180*C. Incorporate butter and bananas with a potato masher..
- Add sugar, egg, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well..
- Add four. Mix until well incorporated then add nuts and pineapple if desired. Mix again..
- Pour into greased loaf pan or 8×8 pan and bake for 1 hour..
- * Side note….If you use parchment paper it makes a soft crust on the bottom and keeps it from over browning..
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. It's so light and moist and stays. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.