Banana Pudding. I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. And when I saw him arrive at the airport, I just grabbed hold. Spread one-third of the remaining pudding over the bananas and continue layering wafers.
Banana pudding is a classic Southern dessert, well-loved for its creamy texture and comforting qualities. Here in the South, nearly every family has their own spin on the crowd favorite, and there's. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Hello Mummy. Banana Pudding is one of the most popular foods. You can Preparing Banana Pudding use 11 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Pudding
- need 40 gr something all purpose flour.
- need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- You need 625 ml something whole milk (1% or 2% will work).
- You need 300 gr something – 400 gr sweetened condensed milk.
- prepare something (Use 300 gr then taste it. Add some more to taste).
- need 2 something large egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 3 something large bananas, slices.
- need 48 something vanilla wafers (nilla wafers).
- You need 4 something large egg whites.
- need 50 gr something sugar.
Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. Banana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served. This Southern Banana Pudding is an heirloom family recipe and classic Southern dessert. This banana pudding recipe is about as much of a comfort food in the South as it is a dessert.
Banana Pudding Instructions Creation
- Combine flour and salt in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, condensed milk and yolks, stir well. Cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until thick, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract. Cover with cling wrap (the cling wrap must touch the surface)..
- Arrange 1 banana slices in bottom of a 8×8 square glass baking dish or a 2-quart baking dish. Spoon one-third of pudding mixture over banana. Arrange 16 wafers on top of pudding. Repeat layers two more times, so total there are 3 layers of bananas, 3 layers of pudding and 3 layers of wafers..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Beat egg whites at high speed of a mixer until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue evenly over pudding, sealing to edge of dish..
- Bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until golden..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before serving or after colling down, put it in the fridge for a few hours and serve it cold..
Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or. Banana Pudding Recipe: Make sure the coconut butter is melted before you begin. (For tips on the easiest ways to melt coconut butter, see Coconut Butter FAQ Page.) This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had!