Sourdough Banana Bread.
Hey Mummy. Sourdough Banana Bread for family meals at home is the right choice. You can Preparing Sourdough Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Sourdough Banana Bread
- need something soft unsalted butter.
- need something brown sugar.
- need something condensed milk.
- You need something large egg (70g).
- prepare something dark rum or vanilla extract.
- You need something unfed sourdough starter(room temperature).
- prepare something bananas, mashed.
- need something all purposes flour, sifted.
- prepare something salt.
- need something baking soda.
Sourdough Banana Bread Steps Creation
- Grease and flour 8 nonstick rectangle carbon steel muffin pan (5.5*9cm) or 8*5 inch loaf pan..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda then sifted..
- Cream together the butter with sugar. Add egg, and rum (vanilla). Mix in the condensed milk, sourdough starter and mashed bananas..
- Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix just until combined. Do not over-mix. (Or you will have tough bread!).
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean..
- Cool completely prior to slicing..
- So moist and yummy!.