Banana Bread Oatmeal.
Hey Mommy. Banana Bread Oatmeal is a popular meal. You can Cooking Banana Bread Oatmeal use 18 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread Oatmeal
- need something milk.
- prepare something water.
- prepare something old fashioned rolled oats.
- prepare something medium overripe banana, mashed.
- You need something salt.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something ground nutmeg.
- prepare something sweetener of choice (optional).
- You need something For serving :.
- prepare something Use your favorite oatmeal toppings, for example:.
- You need something coarsely chopped walnuts.
- prepare something dark chocolate chips.
- prepare something additional sliced banana.
- need something nut butter or nutella.
- You need something raisins.
- You need something ground flax seeds.
- prepare something hemp seeds.
Banana Bread Oatmeal Guidelines Cooking
- Place the milk and water in a medium saucepan (nonstick recommended) over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and let it come to a low boil..
- Next stir in the oats, mashed banana, salt and the ground flaxseed (if using). Decrease the heat to medium-low and allow it to simmer for 5-10 minutes, until it reaches your desired consistency..
- Stir in your sweetener of choice to taste. The banana will help to naturally sweeten it, so start out with just a little sweetener. Add whatever toppings sound good to you, then eat immediately..
- Pictured topped with a tbsp peanut butter, coarsely chopped walnuts, ground flax seeds and hemp seeds, with about 1 tbsp of maple syrup for sweetener..