Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Momma. Banana Bread indeed the tastiest to eat in all moments. It is possible Culinary Banana Bread use 8 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- need 1/2 cup (113 grams) something softened BUTTER.
- need 1 cup something granulated SUGAR.
- need 2 something beaten EGGS.
- need 4 pcs something BANANAS.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something all-purpose FLOUR.
- You need 1 tsp something BAKING SODA.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something SALT.
- need 1/2 tsp something VANILLA.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread Instructions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well..
- Sift together, flour, soda and salt. Add vanilla. Do not over mix..
- Pour into greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.