Banana nut bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe.
In my family, we call this the "Best Ever Banana Nut Bread." After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. Banana Nut Bread is an easy banana bread recipe, perfect for those last minute guests or lazy weekend breakfasts. Hi Mummy. Banana nut bread it was easy to do. You will be able Cooking Banana nut bread use 11 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana nut bread
- prepare something sugar.
- prepare something butter, softened.
- need something eggs.
- You need something mashed bananas.
- need something sour cream.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something baking powder.
- need something cinnamon.
- You need something nuts walnuts finely chopped.
- need something vanilla.
- need something flour.
Made with ripe bananas, pecans, and cinnamon this homemade bread is so. Thousands of people make it every day. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period. My grandma's recipe for banana nut bread – a classic banana bread recipe packed full of chopped walnuts that bakes up super moist and dense.
Banana nut bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 300 and bake bread for 90 minutes. Lightly grease and flour two 8 x 4 bread pans.*Side note: I have changed the sugar amount from the recipe. It called for 3 cups. I thought it was too sweet. So I changed it to 2 cups. Also I have changed the sugar up by adding one cup regular sugar and one brown cup before. It tastes good that way too. Make the bread however you decide to..
- In large bowl cream together butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in the mashed bananas and sour cream..
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and walnuts. You can pick a different nut or dont use them or add chocolate chips..
- Bake for 90 minutes until a tooth can be inserted and comes out clean..
- Remove from pan and let cool on a cooling rack. Eat at room temp, still a little hot or cold. The banana flavor tastes stronger the next day or two..
If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed. Banana nut bread is one of the most loved banana bread recipes. The reason is simple: everyone loves nuts. Nuts add so much texture, nutty and earthy flavors to the bread, making this recipe so.