Banana bread with cocoa. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level.
Photo: Michael Graydon and Nikole Herriott. This version of banana bread is more cake than bread, and I wouldn't be able to get away with saying "There's banana in it, so it's basically breakfast!" because no, this is not breakfast. This banana bread recipe uses more bananas than the average, which makes it super moist and full of banana flavor. Howdy Mummy. Banana bread with cocoa suitable as a refreshing dish. You will be able Culinary Banana bread with cocoa use 10 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread with cocoa
- need something buttermilk.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something flour.
- need something small bananas.
- prepare something medium eggs.
- need something vanilla essence.
- prepare something white sugar.
- need something cocoa powder.
- prepare something salt.
- You need something top deck chocolate.
The additions of nutella and cocoa Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. Today used white chips, and they dissolved into gooey, sticky mess that stuck to the bottom. Chocolate chips and cocoa powder give this chocolate banana bread deep chocolate flavor, while the addition of sour cream makes it tender. To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Banana bread with cocoa Directions Making
- Pre-heat oven to 180° and grease pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a separate bowl stir it is mixed well and add your bananas. Then add mixture to dry ingridients till mixed well..
- Bake for an hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Each slice is studded with nuts. —Connie Deke, DeWitt, Nebraska. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. As you know, banana bread is a very popular recipe in the U.