Teri's Banana Nut Bread.
Hi Mummy. Teri's Banana Nut Bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You will be able Cooking Teri's Banana Nut Bread use 11 Ingredients and 16 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Teri's Banana Nut Bread
- prepare 3/4 cup something Sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Soften Margarine.
- need 2 something Eggs.
- prepare 3 medium something Ripe Banana's.
- You need 1/3 cup something Milk.
- need 1 tsp something Vanilla or.
- need 3/4 tsp something Vanilla. 1/4 tsp Banana Extract.
- need 2 cup something All Purpose Flour.
- need 1/2 cup something Chopped Nuts, if desired.
- prepare 1 tsp something Baking Soda.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something Salt.
Teri's Banana Nut Bread Instructions Making
- Serving: 16 slices.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom of loaf pan.
- In large bowl cream sugar & margarine, until light & fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Blend in banana's, milk, & vanilla, mix well.
- In a small bowl combine flour, nuts, baking soda & salt; mix well.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in slowly & just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Cool completly on wire rack.
- Wrap and store in refridgerator.
- If desired add a powdered sugar frosting (see my recipe for Teri's Butter Cream Frosting for Banana Bread).
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.