Super moist banana bread. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside.
As other reviewers mentioned, it was very moist and the flavor was good. My only issue was the sight & feel of the bananas in the bread. This banana bread is super moist and just amazingly delicious, it's quick and easy to make and you will only need a few ingredients which you most likely have at home. Hello Momma. Super moist banana bread you can do it yourself at home. You will be able Cooking Super moist banana bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Super moist banana bread
- need something over ripe bananas about 2 and a half cups.
- You need something packed brown sugar.
- You need something salt.
- You need something baking soda.
- You need something flour.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something unsalted butter.
- need something chopped pecans optional.
- You need something chocolate chips optional.
- You need something eggs.
With easy recipes like this one, I invite my kids to help me make it. It's a fun and interactive way we can bond and have fun together. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips?
Super moist banana bread Processes Preparing
- Combine butter bananas sugar and eggs to mixer blend until well blended.
- In a different bowl add flour salt baking soda and mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix in mixer and add pecans and chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix until flour is all wet then stop.
- Pour into a greased baking dish I use a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes (until a tooth pick comes out clean).
When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to It's a super moist, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, paleo banana bread recipe that will be loved whether you're paleo or not. Super Moist Banana Bread with yogurt – what is the trick to keeping it very moist?