Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Howdy Mother. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You will be able Making Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread use 12 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something baking soda.
- need something salt.
- need something very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- prepare something white sugar.
- need something (packed) brown sugar.
- You need something large eggs.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- You need something vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- need something (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.