Banana bread (Healthy GF version). Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor.
Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The addition of yogurt to the recipe adds even. Banana bread and banana muffins are my favorite way to use up over-ripe bananas. Hey Mother. Banana bread (Healthy GF version) will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. You can Creation Banana bread (Healthy GF version) use 14 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread (Healthy GF version)
- need 150 g something gluten free plain flour.
- need 75 g something buckwheat flour.
- prepare 50 g something flaxseed/linseed ground mix.
- prepare 110 g something butter or coconut oil (melted).
- You need 30 g something coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp something (optional) cocoa powder.
- prepare 1 tbsp something vanilla essence.
- prepare 2 tbsp something cinnamon powder.
- prepare 2 tbsp something honey.
- You need 3 something large or 4 small ripe bananas.
- prepare 1 something egg.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1/2 tsp something bicarbonate soda.
- prepare 4 tbsp something milk (or almond milk).
Keyword banana bread, banana bread recipe, healthy banana bread. Try replacing the Butter with a half cup of vegetable oil if you want healthier version of banana bread. A healthy banana bread recipe that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats, and adds whole grains.
Banana bread (Healthy GF version) Steps Making
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a loaf or cake tin (grease with butter or coconut oil).
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until fully combined. I use a blender/food processor. Pour into the tin. I drizzle a small amount of honey on the top of the cake before putting into the oven..
- Bake for 50mins..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Eat while still warm. Enjoy!.
We both love the original recipe and were determined to create a guilt-free version that stood up to it. This banana bread bakes up to be moist, dense, and delicious. This healthy banana bread recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the best rich banana-y flavors. Healthy apple bread, healthy pumpkin bread and healthy zucchini bread are on a regular snack rotation in our house. Healthy banana bread is a staple in our house.