Oreo Banana Bread.
Hello Momma. Oreo Banana Bread it was easy to do. It is possible Creation Oreo Banana Bread use 15 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Oreo Banana Bread
- need something Bread.
- need something butter.
- prepare something sugar.
- need something eggs.
- You need something bananas.
- You need something vanilla.
- prepare something all purpose flour.
- You need something baking soda.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- need something nutmeg.
- prepare something salt.
- You need something Oreo cookies, broken into pieces.
- You need something Glaze.
- prepare something powdered sugar.
- prepare something heavy cream.
Oreo Banana Bread Directions Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare two bread pans or several mini loaf pans spraying with cooking spray..
- In a standing or electric mixer, cream butter and sugar together until well combined. Slowly beat in eggs, bananas, and vanilla until well combined..
- In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Carefully add to the wet ingredients. Stir in crushed Oreos until just combined..
- Scoop the dough into previously prepared baking pans..
- Bake for 28-35 minutes for the mini pans or 45-55 for normal bread pans or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- For the glaze, whisk powdered sugar and cream in a bowl until a nice drizzle consistency is reached. Drizzle over the top of each loaf and serve..
- Makes two full loaves or 16 mini loaves..
- NOTES: Reduced fat or Double Stuf Oreos can be substituted for original. Whole, part-skim, or skim milk can be substituted for heavy cream in the glaze, but heavy cream does make a difference. To store, wrap securely in aluminum foil. This bread freezes well, also..