Banana Almond Bread.
Howdy Momma. Banana Almond Bread is currently being searched by users around us. You can Creation Banana Almond Bread use 10 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Almond Bread
- need 2 cups something cake flour.
- need 1 teaspoon something baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 teaspoon something baking soda.
- need 1/2 cup something butter.
- need 2 something large eggs.
- prepare 4 something bananas.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something grated nutmeg.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something cinnamon.
- need 1 teaspoon something pure vanilla extract.
- need 1 cup something almond.
Banana Almond Bread Directions Making
- Pre heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Melt butter and set aside, and also mash the bananas.
- Toast almonds in a pan to enhance flavour (5-8 mins).
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, then add vanilla extract, mashed bananas and melted butter. Beat till fully incorporated.
- In another bowl, whisk the flour, nutmeg, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, add the almonds and fold in. Do not overmix as this would make the loaf dense and heavy..
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9×5 loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven till a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean (about 60 mins).
- Allow to cool about 10 mins before taking out of the pan.
- Bread can be wrapped with foil paper and stored at room temperature. This bread gets better as it ages..
- Note cake flour generally gives cakes a lighter and more delicate structure. Here’s how to make your own cake flour: 1 cup all purpose flour – 2 tablespoons all purpose flour + 2 tablespoons corn starch.