Low fat banana bread. Low-Fat Banana Bread has a wonderfully moist texture and tastes of sweet bananas, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you'd like to try a low-fat vegan banana bread recipe, this is a great one to try. Banana Nut Bread is one of my favorite quick breads, and trust me, this recipe will not disappoint!
Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make low fat banana bread. This is the Banana Bread that I love to have sitting on the counter, so I can enjoy a slice whenever my sweet tooth beckons. The combination of flavors, sweet bananas paired with vanilla and cinnamon, is sure to. Howdy Mummy. Low fat banana bread is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. It is possible Preparing Low fat banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Low fat banana bread
- prepare something mashed bananas.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something large egg or 2 large egg whites.
- You need something low fat plain yoghurt.
- need something oil (elianto or rinsun or sungold).
- You need something vanilla extract.
- need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something brown bread flour.
- prepare something cinnamon powder.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something salt.
- prepare something sugar.
Not every morning in my life is filled with Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Pancakes and Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread… not when things like my ten year class reunion and bathing suit season loom just around the. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Low-Fat Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins. by Graybert. This recipe doesn't have much sugar in it.
Low fat banana bread Processes Cooking
- Preheat oven at 180°C. Place rack in the centre of the oven. Prepare 8×4 inch loaf pan.
- Mix mashed bananas with baking soda and yoghurt. Let it sit as you prepare the rest of the batter..
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, sugar, egg, or egg whites and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Combine the banana mixture and the oil mixture then add to the flours. Mix well. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top..
- Bake for 45 – 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Cool on a rack..
- Makes one loaf.
Usually banana bread has a ton, but I scaled it way back to keep it as healthy as possible. You won't notice the fat being gone but you will notice it's less sweet. The Skinny on Low Fat Applesauce Banana Bread. The original recipe called for baking mix such as Jiffy or Bisquick, which while convenient, now that I'm an avid food label reader, I realize isn't the healthiest choice ever. So I substituted flour, baking powder and salt instead.